- Positive and active world citizens
- Independent, creative, successful life long learners.
We aim to
- Nurture a love of learning, spirit of enquiry and the
appreciation of creative expression in our children;
William Morris Printing Year 5
- Provide a secure, attractive and stimulating learning environment;
- Provide a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum which promotes high standards of achievement;
- Provide equality of opportunity for all, enabling each individual to participate fully in the life of the school;
- Be a happy and friendly school where each child can develop a positive self image;
- Educate our children to take responsibility for their behaviour and its consequences;
- Educate our children to be good citizens and take an
active role in enhancing their community.
In essence we want to have happy healthy children who love to learn and make an active contribution to their community.
At Strand we aim to develop